Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Final 10!!!

991. Market fresh cherries
992. Eating Nepali food with Kat
993. Andy going out of his way to cater for my whims!
994. Finishing the Christmas shopping
995. My new Kikki K stamp set
996. A happy family day
997. Listening to the thunder while tucked up in bed
998. Light at the end of the tunnel
999. Christmas time
1000. Having 1000 things to be grateful for!

This project has been fantastic in making me really look for things to be grateful for. I have tried not to double up, but some things are just super exciting and I may have repeated myself! I hope some of the things that have made me smile in 2011 have made you smile too!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that this project is over! Over the past year I have put aside a moment in my working week to make a cup of tea, block everyone out and read the gratitude project. I look forward to whatever comes next :)

    ReplyDelete