Monday, March 26, 2012

What Annie's up to

Slackest blogger on earth here! I was just browsing some other blogs and realised how much I enjoy reading about what other people, normal people, are up to. So that is what this post is. A handful of things that are happening in my life, on my mind or on my radar just now.

- I am munching on some yummy mini quiches that Chow gave me on Saturday when I dropped Emma home after the Bowerbird Bazaar.

- I have made some great progress on my filing this morning.

- In 2 more sleeps, I am flying to Sydney to see Amy, then catching a train to Bowral to see Brad and Vanessa get married, then onto Canberra to spend some time with Naomi - our first face to face catch up since my wedding.

- Andy felt our baby kick last night, for the first time. It was super subtle, but it was the first time he's felt movement. It was a pretty special moment.

- Jack is fully recovered from his conjunctivitis and is smiling once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment